Cookies represent a part of data created by a web page or a web server. These data are stored on a user’s computer in the form of a file and contain data related to the user.
These files help “remember” the user on the site he has registered on. Only the site that has created the cookie file can read it.
Cookies are usually used for
- authentication of a user;
- storage of user’s preferences;
- tracking user’s access session state;
- keeping statistics of user’s activities on the site.
After you change the browser settings, update the page.
1. For the purpose of your personal information protection, never communicate your password to third parties (including the administration of the site or people pretending to be the administration of the site). Pay your attention to the fact that the administration of exchange-lite.com never requests users’ passwords.
2. Your account on the site has been registered with the help of your e-mail address; please never communicate this e-mail address to third parties. We recommend that you should create a special e-mail address dedicated to the registration on the site. Please remember that free mail servers may delete your e-mail box if it hasn’t been used for 2-3 months. Don’t allow this situation; otherwise any swindler will be able to access your account.
3. To prevent your account from hacking, pay special attention to the password. Your password must meet the following requirements:
- it must not be the same as your login;
- it must not contain simple combinations;
- it must not be easy to understand (i.e. must not contain your name, surname, date of birth, phone numbers);
- it must be composed of upper and lower case symbols, numerals and other symbol.
4. Never enter your password on outside sites promising prizes and free bonuses. This may be a swindle with the purpose of getting your personal information.
5. Do not download and do not run unknown programs and scripts on your computer.
6. Always use anti-virus software which will protect your computer against the majority of virus attacks.
7. Never follow unknown links which may be included in inbox messages.
The Administration of exchange-lite.com reminds you that the safety of your accounts and consequently of your personal information depends on you only. Following the simple rules, you’ll protect yourself against unnecessary problems. Be attentive and vigilant.
Should you lose an access to your account, inform the Administration of exchange-lite.com immediately.