- 1. What is Exchange-Lite.com Service?
Exchange-Lite.com Service provides e-currencies exchange.
- 2. How can I exchange e-currencies by means of Exchange-Lite.com Service?
- Click the “Direction” tab to choose the two currencies that you want to exchange from the list of the e-currencies provided by Exchange-Lite.com Service. Possible exchange patterns are shown in the “You give”-“You receive” columns of the table to be found at the main page of the Service.
- Specify the exchange amount and obligatory details of the operation (the number of your e-wallet and your current e-mail address) using the “Data entry” tab. Please be attentive!
- Confirm the operation in the “Confirmation” tab and then make a payment.
- The “Completion” tab will provide you with the full information on the exchange operation. Here you can also leave your comment regarding the work of Exchange-Lite.com Service.
- 3. How much time does it take to process/finish a transfer by means of Exchange-Lite.com Service?
All transfers in Exchange-Lite.com Service are made manually in order to afford the highest safety and protect clients’ funds against swindles. The operation execution time is from one to six working hours for the currencies of electronic payment systems that can be exchanged within Exchange-Lite Service, except the operations executed with participation of OkPay payment system. The time for processing the operations executed with the participation of OkPay payment system is up to 14 working days of the Service. Exchange-Lite service executes exchange operations at a fixed time: from 06:00 till 24:00, Friday (GMT +3).
- 4. Is the registration for Exchange-Lite.com Service compulsory?
No, you don’t have to register for Exchange-Lite.com Service, which nevertheless doesn’t limit the Service’s clients when carrying out e-currencies exchange operations.
- 5. How much commission is charged for e-currencies exchange if there is any?
There is commission which depends on the currency exchange rate and currency amount. Current rates can be found on the site of Exchange-Lite.com Service that always provides the best e-currencies exchange rates.
When carrying out an exchange operation, the commission amount is indicated in the “Data entry” tab.
- 6. Are there any volume limits when carrying out an exchange operation at Exchange-Lite.com Service?
There are no limits on the exchange operation volume at Exchange-Lite.com Service.
- 7. Is it possible to earn from fluctuations of e-currencies exchange rates?
It’s impossible to earn from fluctuations of e-currencies exchange rates using Exchange-Lite.com Service.
- 8. The exchange has not been completed, why?
Almost all e-currencies exchange operations by means of Exchange-Lite.com Service are carried out without interruption. The situation when an exchange operation hasn’t been completed can be caused by technical malfunctions, for example, such as problems with Internet-connection, server malfunctions, or non-transmission of the payment confirmation to the Service’s site by the site of the payment system. An exchange operation can be also incomplete if your account with the payment system has been blocked.
Anyway, contact please the technical support team of Exchange-Lite.com Service the personnel of which will help you solve your problem.
- 9. A wrong account number has been indicated when carrying out an exchange operation. What should I do?
If the account, the number of which you have indicated incorrectly, doesn’t exist in Exchange-Lite.com system, the exchange operation will not take place. Contact the technical support team of Exchange-Lite.com Service, indicate the exchange operation number and the correct details of your account. The funds will be transferred to your account afterwards.
If the account, the number of which you’ve indicated incorrectly, does exist in Exchange-Lite.com system, the funds will be transferred to this account automatically. In this case, the exchange operation can’t be declined and complaints will not be considered. You can try to contact the holder of the account that you’ve indicated by mistake and agree upon the repayment to your account on your own.
Besides, you can always contact the technical support team of Exchange-Lite.com Service the personnel of which will try to do their best to help you.
- 10. Why aren’t the figures of final calculation shown when making a request?
- 11. When making an exchange, my browser has been accidentally closed. How can I proceed with my request?
To be able to control your request, please indicate your current e-mail address when making the request. After the request is made, a letter containing the link for further work with the request is automatically sent to the address you’ve indicated. Use this link to complete/proceed with your request.
- 12. Can I decline an exchange operation if the request has been paid already?
Yes, you can cancell the exchange transaction before it's comlpetion. For this purpose you shoould contact Techincal support and the manager will process cancellation of transaction manually. In this case, the money will be refunded to your account and the commission of the system will be deducted.
- 13. What should I do if I have faced other problems when carrying out an exchange operation?
If there was a system technical malfunction when carrying out an exchange operation (due to the lack or brief interruption of Internet-connection), you can contact the technical support team of Exchange-Lite.com Service using the contact information indicated at the main page of the site.
The following information must be communicated to the personnel:
- Date and time, when the exchange operation was carried out;
- operation volume;
- operation number.
- 14. I haven’t found the answer I’m interested in. Whom can I ask?
If you still have some questions after having read the above information, you can contact the technical support team of Exchange-Lite.com Service. Please, take into your account the fact, that the working hours of the technical support team are the following: from 06:00 till 24:00, Friday (GMT +3).
- 15. When and how can I contact the technical support team of Exchange-Lite.com Service?